BioGuard CLC Classic
BioGuard CLC Classic is a multi-purpose granular chlorine that when used as needed, provides a residual source of chlorine to keep water clean and clear. It also works great as a superchlorination treatment for everything from cloudy water to high combined chlorine levels and algae growth. It is extremely easy to use and can be applied without the hassle of pre-dissolving.
Destroying organic contaminants* from the environment and bathers is important. Shocking your pool water is a needed step for proper pool maintenance. Shocks or oxidizers chemically destroy organic contaminants, remove combined chlorine and help restore water clarity. This is the second step of the BioGuard TruBlue Promise Program.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your pool maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, when part of a routine it removes contaminants that cause cloudy water and helps keep the water crystal clear and sparkling.
- Multi-functional granular sanitizer and shock
- Safe for use in all pool types
- Does not lower pH or destroy total alkalinity
- Non-stabilized chlorine
- Shock / Superchlorination Dosing: 10 oz per 5,000 gallons water
- Routing Dosing: 3-4 oz per 5,000 gallons water to maintain levels
- Turn on water circulation system before treatment
- Allow 30 minutes for product to disperse
- Re-apply dose until acceptable free chlorine levels are met
- Wait at least 4 hours, then vacuum pool bottom (for shock treatment only)
- 25 lb (11.3 kg)
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
- Due to Hazardous Materials Shipping restrictions, any container over 2 lbs is not eligible for shipping at this time
- Please contact a store for availability for in-store pickup or local delivery