BioGuard Easy Shock and Swim
BioGuard Easy Shock and Swim is a tried and true multi-purpose shock, which provides oxidation, clarification, buffering, and flocculation in one easy-to-use product. This product is an excellent choice for all pools, especially above ground models. It is suitable for use with Nature 2 and Frog pool systems. With this product, you can treat and swim in as little as 15 minutes. Easy Shock & Swim will not affect pH levels and there is no premixing required.
Destroying organic contaminants* from the environment and bathers is important. Shocking your pool water is a needed step for proper pool maintenance. Shocks or oxidizers chemically destroy organic contaminants, remove combined chlorine and help restore water clarity. This is the second step of the BioGuard TruBlue Promise Program.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your pool maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, when part of a routine it removes contaminants that cause cloudy water and helps keep the water crystal clear and sparkling.
- Step 2 of the BioGuard TruBlue Promise Program
- Multi-purpose shock provides oxidation, clarification, buffering and flocculation
- Restores water sparkle
- For all pool types, works especially well with above ground models and ionizers
- Can be used with the 3-Step or Once-A-Week BioGuard Care System
- Dosing: 1 lb per 12,000 gallons of water weekly
- Dose evenly around edges of pool
- Apply directly to water, do not use skimmer or dispenser
- May enter pool in as little as 15 minutes after treatment
- 2 lb (907 g)
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
*such as perspiration, suntan lotions, hair sprays, body oils, urine, pet dander, and cosmetics.