BioGuard Power Chlor
BioGuard Power Chlor is a new, patented, multifunctional shock and sanitizer. This product contains a filtration enhancer and clarifier for crystal clear water. It can be applied directly into the pool or added through your skimmer. This product is designed not to cloud and is long lasting against the UV rays of the sun. It’s the perfect solution for killing bacteria and unsightly algae. Power Chlor make shock and sanitization of your pool a one step process.
Destroying organic contaminants* from the environment and bathers is important. Shocking your pool water is a needed step for proper pool maintenance. Shocks or oxidizers chemically destroy organic contaminants, remove combined chlorine and help restore water clarity. This is the second step of the BioGuard TruBlue Promise Program.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your pool maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, when part of a routine it removes contaminants that cause cloudy water and helps keep the water crystal clear and sparkling.
- Patented, easy-to-use, multi-functional granular sanitizer and shock
- Excellent alternative to calcium-hypochloride products
- Broadcast use (white plaster pools only) or skimmer use
- Can be used with the 3-step BioGuard Care System
- Stabilized chlorine
- Initial Dosing: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons water
- Wait 2 hours, test chlorine levels
- Repeat dosing until chlorine levels are at 1-4 ppm
- Routing Dosing: 2-4 oz per 10,000 gallons water
- Treat as needed to keep chlorine levels at 1-4 ppm
- Shock Dosing: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons water weekly
- Algae Dosing: 1-2 lb per 10,000 gallons water
- Brush pool surfaces before treatment
- Repeat treatment if algae still present
- 22.5 lb (10.2 kg) | 35 lbs (15.8kg)
- 52218BIO | 52219BIO
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
- Due to Hazardous Materials Shipping restrictions, this item is not eligible for shipping at this time