Chlorine Free Soft Soak Shock
SpaGuard’s Chlorine Free Soft Soak Shock enables spa owners to shock treat their spa water to effectively eliminate body oils, shampoos, soaps, sweat, and any other unwanted organic compounds. Soft Soak Shock-Oxidizer’s patented formula combines small particles together so they become big enough to be trapped by filter elements, which vastly improving water quality and clarity. Soft Soak Shock-Oxidizer should not be use with chlorine or bromine-based systems, and is not a substitute for spa sanitizers. This product comprises part of the SpaGuard’s Soft Soak System.
Can my water be sanitized without chlorine or bromine? Yes, chlorine and bromine are not the only sanitizers that can be used to treat spa water. Biguanide is also an effective sanitizer that kills bacteria while keeping the water soft. Biguanide doesn’t degrade with sunlight, temperature, or affect pH like traditional chlorine sanitizers can. This means easier use! Chlorine-free, bromine-free sanitizing alternative. Prepare yourself for a special spa experience with Soft Soak; SpaGuard’s bromine-free, chlorine-free spa care system that requires your attention only a few minutes a week. Soft Soak provides a wonderfully soft, soothing and gentle spa environment.
- For use with Biguanide as the active sanitizer
- Powerful oxidizer, removes unwanted compounds
- Elminates body oils, shampoos, soaps and sweat
- Enhances water clairy
- Effectively oxidizes organic waste, decreasing body oil and debris
- Combines small particles together to form larger particles
- Improves water quality and clarity
- Dosing: 1.5 – 3 fl. oz. per 150 gallons weekly
- If spa used more than 3 times per week, use 3 fl. oz.
- Circulate water continuously for 30 minutes after dosing
- 1 Quart (32 oz.) 946 mL
- Check out more spa cleaning products here
*Not compatible with chlorine or bromine chemical products