Chlorine Free Soft Soak Spa Conditioner
Chlorine Free Soft Soak Spa Conditioner gives spa owners a one-step treatment that prevents and controls the oil build-up that can cause waterline stains. its granulated pellets are concentrated enough to only require 1 application to your spa upon start-up after your spa is drained and refilled. Soft Soak Spa Conditioner replaces the product formally known as Soft Soak Waterline Control.
Can water be sanitized without chlorine or bromine? Yes, there are other sanitizers besides chlorine and bromine that can be used to treat spa water. Biguanide is also an effective sanitizer that kills bacteria while keeping the water soft. Biguanide doesn’t degrade with sunlight, temperature, or affect pH like traditional chlorine sanitizers can. This means easier use! Chlorine-free, bromine-free sanitizing alternative. Prepare yourself for a special spa experience with Soft Soak; SpaGuard’s bromine-free, chlorine-free spa care system that requires your attention only a few minutes a week. Soft Soak provides a wonderfully soft, soothing and gentle spa environment.
- For use with Biguanide as the active sanitizer
- Controls and prevents unattractive water line build-up
- Reduces weekly maintenance steps
- Convenient and simple application
- Fresh fill application only
- Only use after spa water complete replacement
- Dosing: 10 tbsp (5 oz) per 150 gallons
- Only add Spa Conditioner after balancing spa to parameters on bottle
- Add conditioner with pump and blowers on
- Let water circulate for 30 minutes after dosing
- 14 oz. (397 g)
- Check out more spa cleaning products here
*Not compatible with chlorine or bromine chemical products