STELLA IS DESIGNED FOR WEIGHT
Our “Designed for Weight” collections are made with both aluminum and plated steel, making them ideal for windy conditions. Aluminum is used for the arms and base to create a low-maintenance, less corrosive material for those high-wear components. To maintain a similar weight as our steel collections, the “Designed for Weight” collections use powdered-coated, solid-steel side rails and cross bars, along with a zinc-plated undercarriage and swivel rock components.
Experience Homecrest’s motion pieces with our industry-leading swivel rocker mechanisms.
- See photos of fabric swatches for fabric code, the last letter is the fabric grade group (example: Alloy | A)
- Please notate Fabric Choice in Order Notes section during checkout
- Frame available in 8 finishes (see photo)
- Assembled Dimensions: 24″W x 30″D x 36.5″H | 24 lbs.
- Seat height: 21″H | Arm Height: 29″H
- Durable Aluminum Frame
- Powder-coated, solid steel side rails and cross bars
- Zinc-plated undercarriage and swivel rock components
- Double Layer Sling
- UV Resistant
- Build a custom set here (for illustrative purposes only)
- 15 year warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on finish
- 5 year warranty on sling fabric
- Contact a sales associate for specials on Homecrest Furniture
*additional items in photos not included
*Some colors, fabric designs, pillows, cushions and accessories may not be available for certain models or products.
**If product is out of stock, expect 3-5 weeks for delivery time.