Marin Stool by O.W. Lee
The Marin Stool by O.W. Lee is inspired from the Northern California coastal community of Marin County, located just north of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge. Taking cues from both natural elements as well as modern design, Marin exemplifies the relaxed yet sophisticated nature of the area. Marin is a full-line wrought aluminum collection that includes sling, padded sling, and cushioned dining, deep seating, and a sling chaise lounge. Marin’s cushioned deep seating features O.W. Lee’s Plush Comfort cushions and Sytex seating systems, which create a superior level of comfort.
Hand-made from wrought aluminum with 2″ wide arms in a modern design, the Marin Collections is built to last. All OW Lee frames are powder coated with Super Polyester Powder which have an improved Corrosion and Fade Resistance compared to other powder coatings and includes a 5-Year No Fade Warranty and a 20-Year Frame Structural Warranty.
- See photos of fabric swatches for fabric code
- The last letter is the fabric grade group (example – ab12 C)
- Frame available in 8 finishes (see photo)
- Fabric available from 2 collections (see photos)
- Counter Assembled Dimensions: 20″W x 27.25″D x 44.25″H | 38 lbs.
- Bar Assembled Dimensions: 20″W x 26.25″D x 47.25″H | 42 lbs.
- Counter Seat height: 28″H | Bar Seat height: 32″H
- Hand forged wrought aluminum
- Super-polyester powder coating
- UV Resistant
- 2” Wide Arm
- Sytex Seating System
- Optional Back Cushion
- 20 year warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on finish
- 5 year warranty on cushion
- Check out more O.W. Lee Collections
- Contact a sales associate for specials on O.W. Lee Furniture
Please check our Lead Times page before ordering.
*additional items in photos not included.
Some colors, fabric designs, pillows, cushions and accessories may not be available for certain models or products.