Effective May 1, 2022:
Monday: 9am – 6pm
Tues-Thur: 9am - 7pm
Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 12:30pm - 4pm
Service & Construction: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm | Call 316-722-4311
Create the backyard of your dreams with an Embassy Pool.
Embassy Pool Co offers a variety of pool styles and shapes to enhance any backyard setting. As a division of Doughboy Recreational, Embassy has become part of the world’s leading above-ground pool manufacturer. Embassy Pool Co proudly stands for high quality, yet affordable pools and pool products.
Embassy 3000 Aqua-Tru Liners
Embassy’s Aqua-Tru liners are sealed using Therma-Seal Technology, a new proprietary fusion method providing superior sealing for maximum durability and quality. Ultraviolet Inhibitors protect the liner from the sun’s rays and enhance longer life. Specially designed to be wrinkle-free when used for those economical, kick-in installations. Sidewalls and bottoms are manufactured to the same thickness and weight. Manufactured to a “Tru” mil thickness. Don’t be confused by the “gauge” game other competitors play. Aqua-Tru Premium Liners are manufactured with heavier vinyl material and will last 50% -90% longer than commodity liners.
All Aqua-Tru liners have a 15 year limited prorated warranty with the first 3 years covered 100% against manufacturer defects.
Steel or Resin
With Embassy, your choice between the two are equal. Embassy pool frames are designed to last, whether they are made from steel
or resin. The only choice you will need to make is deciding which of our beautifully designed pools you want in your backyard.
The Hot-Dipped Galvanized Copper Bearing Steel Wall receives numerous protective coatings, along with a special epoxy coating on the inside of the pool wall providing the best defense against corrosion and condensation. Made from heavier copper bearing steel than industry standards for a stronger pool wall. Doughboy’s walls are 30-60 lbs. heavier than other brands.
The Truth about Aqua-Tru Premium Liners
Aqua-Tru Premium Vinyl Liners offer consumers a high-quality, longer-lasting liner, and often a better warranty, which gives dealers fewer problems and more satisfied customers. All Aqua-Tru liners have a 15 year limited prorated warranty with the first 3 years covered 100% against manufacturer defects.
There are 3 major reasons to purchase a Aqua-Tru premium liner over a low-cost commodity liner:
1. Liner Thickness:
• Aqua-Tru Premium Liners are typically 30%-60% heavier in both weight and thickness.
• Aqua-Tru Premium Liners have the same weight and thickness on both the sidewall and the bottom. Commodity liners typically have thicker, heavier sidewall than bottoms. Commodity liner manufacturers do this to reduce the price of the liner, but only advertise the sidewall thickness which can be misleading.
• Aqua-Tru Premium Liners are manufactured with heavier vinyl material and will last 50% -90% longer than commodity liners.
• Aqua-Tru Premium Liners protect the sidewall and bottom of the liner from tears, rips, punctures, and holes caused by foreign objects in the soil, objects on clothing, windblown objects, lawn care debris, and entry system (ladders & step) contact on the bottoms and sidewalls.
• Aqua-Tru liners are measured in mil, a true measurement. Don’t be confused by the liner gauge “games” played with most commodity liners. Some will call their liner 20 gauge when they only measure 10 mil.
2. Raw Material Make-Up:
• There are 3 major ingredients in the chemical makeup of a vinyl liner:
1. PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) is the main building block that goes into creating vinyl liners. PVC makes up 50%-60% of the total raw ingredients.
2. Plasticizer (petroleum-based oil) is another key ingredient that makes up 35%-40% of the total raw ingredients. This ingredient determines the flexibility of the liner and increases its chemical resistance and life span.
3. Inert Materials (calcium carbonate – a.k.a. clay) and Stabilizers make up 11%-30% of the total raw material ingredients.
Aqua-Tru Premium Liners have increased levels of plasticizer and low levels of calcium carbonate. Typically raw material plasticizer costs are 4-5 times more per pound than calcium carbonate. Aqua-Tru Premium Liners, with increased levels of plasticizer, will remain flexible during the life of the liner providing a wrinkle-free installation and minimizing UV fading. Commodity liners use a lower level of plasticizer (to save money) therefore compromising the quality of the liner.
3. Liner Life Span:
When comparing the purchase of Aqua-Tru Premium Liners to commodity liners (calculated over the life span of the liner), Aqua-Tru Premium Liners usually last 6-10 years. Commodity liners typically last 3-5 years. Both incur the same cost for installation, water and labor.
Why buy an Aqua-Tru Premium Liner instead of a low-cost commodity liner?
• 30%-60% heavier in both weight and thickness
• Same weight and thickness on both the sidewall and the bottom
• Made of a heavier vinyl material and will last 50%-90% longer
• Protect the sidewall and bottom of the liner from tears, rips, punctures and holes
• With higher levels of plasticizer, will remain flexible throughout the life of the liner, providing wrinkle-free installation and minimizing UV fading
• Typically last 6-10 years
Weekly maintenance? Pool inspection? General repairs? Fill out the Service Form to get the ball rolling!
Contact Service Department
Let us assist in maintaining & enhancing your pool experience for season-long use with our full inventory of pool equipment!
Let our water care experts at Ultra Modern help you & your pool achieve perfect balance.