An industry innovation, Merlin’s exclusive mesh lets water through while providing 100% shade to significantly reduce algae growth. Combining the pros of both mesh and solid covers, Merlin SmartMesh 100% Shade Safety Cover is lightweight yet features the highest burst strength, tear strength and abrasion resistance. Merlin backs SmartMesh with a 15-year limited warranty.
Until now pools with mesh covers have had a tendency to open up looking more like a frog pond than a pool! Each season, pool owners pull off their mesh covers and go to work trying to get their pools clean and clear enough to swim in. Sometimes this process can take weeks and cost hundreds of dollars. That is why Merlin developed the Merlin SmartMesh 100% Shade Safety Cover. No other safety cover on the market provides 100% shade
The Merlin SmartMesh 100% Shade Safety Cover is the cutting edge in cover technology… the best choice you can make for your pool.
Merlin SmartMesh 100% Shade Safety Cover
- Constructed with a Patented SmartMesh Material
- 100% shade
- 8.5 oz. per sq. yd.
- 40% lighter than a solid cover
- Filters water to 40 microns
- Specially formulated polypropylene and nylon 2-ply webbing
- Available in Blue, Green, Tan or Gray
- 15 year limited warranty / 2 year full**
- Rectangle covers are 1′ larger than size of pool on all sides
- Example: A 20′ x 40′ pool will receive a 22′ x 42′ cover
- Can be custom designed to fit any size or shape pool
- Includes concrete brass anchors, stainless steel springs, spring covers, stainless steel buckles, allen wrench, installation rod, storage bag, warranty card, and installation instructions
- Stainless steel anchors and wood anchors available at extra cost
- Please Contact Us with any questions or for a quote on a custom cover, installation, or lead times
- Product ships in 1-5 weeks* (stock covers only)
- Custom orders will require additional production time
- Installation available in Wichita, KS metro area for an extra fee
- At least 3′ of concrete around pool required for anchor installation
- If replacing existing anchored safety cover, expect 50%-75% of anchor points to not match up with existing anchors
- SmarthMesh Warranty Information
*Lead times vary based on demand. Please contact us for an estimated lead time.
**Customer responsible for correctly measuring pool and ordering correct cover. No returns accepted for ordering the wrong size.
**Return shipping for any reason, including warranty claims, is the responsibility of the customer.