Porcelain Top Side Table by O.W. Lee
O.W. Lee’s Porcelain Top Side Table offers an elegant, beautiful, and sturdy outdoor table that can provide decades of dining entertainment. The porcelain tiles are made of O.W. Lee’s commercial grade porcelain tile top that are fired at temperatures higher than ceramic tiles to make the porcelain tiles more dense, less porous, and much harder. This baking method makes the surface of these tiles non-porous, preventing water from being absorbed and potentially freezing and cracking the tiles. This productions method also makes the tiles fade and stain resistant. The aluminum metal rim around the tiles prevents any damage to the edges of the tiles from chairs or other objects.
All OW Lee frames are powder coated with Super Polyester Powder which have an improved Corrosion and Fade Resistance compared to other powder coatings and includes a 5-Year No Fade Warranty and a 20-Year Frame Structural Warranty.
- 24″ Table Assembled Dimensions: 24″W” x 24″D x 20″H
- 20″ Table Assembled Dimensions: 20″W” x 20″D x 24″H
- Assembled Weight: 26 lbs.
- Frame available in 8 finishes (see photo)
- Porcelain tiles available from 5 collections (see photo)
- Choose between Traditional and Modern style base (see photo)
- Traditional base pairs well with Monterra and Classico Collections
- Modern base pairs well with Aris and Avana Collections
- Non-Porous porcelain tiles
- Fade and stain resistant
- Long lasting aluminum rim
- Traditional Base is wrought iron
- Modern Base is aluminum
- Super-polyester powder coating
- UV Resistant
- 20 year warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on finish
- 5 year warranty on porcelain top
- Please contact us for a custom table quote
- Contact a sales associate for specials on O.W. Lee Furniture
Please check our Lead Times page before ordering.
*additional items in photos not included.
Some colors, fabric designs, pillows, cushions and accessories may not be available for certain models or products.