SpaGuard Anti Foam 1 Pint
Tested and proven effective, SpaGuard products are known for delivering reliable results and making spa care less complex. SpaGuard Anti Foam 1 Pint improves the look of the water and the spas surface. SpaGuard’s Spa Anti Foam gives spa owners an effective way to eliminate foam build-up caused by excessive amounts of body oils, soap, shampoo, deodorant, and other hygiene products left by bathers in spa water. SpaGuard Anti Foam’s powerful formula instantly removes foam with just 1 squirt of the bottle, yet won’t disrupt your spa’s delicate pH level, making its use worry-free. This product is safe for use with chlorine and bromine-based sanitation systems.
The SpaGuard line of cleaners and clarifiers improves the water’s appearance, extends filter performance, and protects spa surfaces. Water enhancers not only get rid of cloudy water and make it brilliantly clear but also help your filter work more efficiently. Having beautiful, sparkling clean and safe water allows you to enjoy spending time in your spa. Enhancers bring out the beauty in your water and keep your filter working at maximum efficiency so you have more time soaking and less time outside of your spa.
Some soaps or detergents may cause excessive foaming requiring large quantities of this product.
- Quickly eliminates any surface foam caused by undesirable compounds and detergent
- For use with all sanitizer types
- For use in all spas and hot tubs
- Dosing: 1/2 fl oz per 600 gallons; 1 tsp per 200 gallons
- Pour directly into water with pump running
- Amount of SpaGuard Anti Foam required depends on the nature and quantity of foam present
- If foam persists, repeat dose as needed
- 1 pint (16 fl. oz.) 473 mL
- Check out more spa cleaning products here