BioGuard Power Floc
BioGuard Power Floc clears excessively cloudy water. This product is ideal for use after a rainstorm or a period of time when your pump wasn’t running (perhaps during a vacation). The greater the amount of debris in the water, the faster it works. Power Floc is very powerful flocculant. It settles suspended particles to the bottom for removal by vacuum and makes water clear and sparkling.
Restore sparkle to your pool water. Water enhancers not only get rid of cloudy water and make it brilliantly clear but also help your filter work more efficiently.
Why take the additional step of an enhancer? Your pool is your investment. Having beautiful, sparkling clean water allows you to enjoy spending time in your pool. Enhancers bring out the beauty in your water and keep your filter working at maximum efficiency so you have more time in the pool instead of outside of it.
- Clears excessively cloudy water commonly associated with algae blooms
- Concentrated formula that works quickly
- Particles settle to your pool’s bottom for vacuum removal
- The more debris in the water the faster it works
- Cloudy Water Dosing: 8 fl oz per 10,000 gallons water
- Shake well before use
- Backwash & clean filter
- Remove skimmer basket and any product in skimmer
- Pour Power Floc directly into skimmer
- Filter valve needs to be on Recirculate or Whirlpool setting
- Allow pump to run for 2 hours
- Shut off pump and let Power Floc settle debris to bottom of pool
- Let pool sit for 12 – 24 hours
- Vaccum debris off bottom of pool (vacuum to waste)
- Backwash & clean filter again
- 1 qt (946 ml)
- Check out more pool cleaning products here