BioGuard SilkGuard Complete Sticks
BioGuard SilkGuard Complete Sticks are a revolutionary multi-benefit product exclusive to BioGuard. These chlorine sticks differ from traditional chlorine because the SilkGuard Technology actually softens the water by attaching to hard water components and metal surfaces, which protects your pool surface and equipment from scale, corrosion and staining, all while killing bacteria. SunShield Technology offers protection from the sunlight while the SmartGuard Technology helps the tablets last longer than traditional chlorine tablets. Last but not least Algae killing crystals help stop algae before it starts.
Killing bacteria and preventing algae is a vital step. Sanitizers are the key ingredients of proper pool maintenance. Chlorine and bromine keep the water clear, protected from bacteria and help control algae. They are part of the BioGuard 3-Step Pool Care System. The SilkGuard advantage – The best BioGuard sanitizers feature SilkGuard technology and are found ONLY at BioGuard dealers. Makes water soft and smooth. Prevents scaling, protects against corrosion and metal staining. Protects pool equipment for longer life.
- Step 1 of the BioGuard 3-Step Program
- Blue, compressed, slow-dissolving sticks
- Offer steady release of free chlorine residual that won’t cloud water
- Provides soft and smooth water with SilkGuard technology
- Algae killing crystals
- Longer lasting with SmartGuard technology
- Floater, skimmer, and chlorinator use
- Stabilized chlorine
- Ingredients: Trichloro-s-triazinetrione: 91.57%, Copper Sulfate pentahydrate (metallic copper equivalent 0.25%): 0.99%, Other Ingredients: 7.44%; Available Chlorine: 84.%
- 4 lb (1.81 kg) | 8 lb (3.6 kg) | 18 lb (8.16 kg)
- 30 lb (13.6 kg) | 40 lb (18.1 kg)
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
Dosing & Directions
- Do not add other chemicals into the skimmer, feeder or floater where this product is in use as a fire or explosion may occur
- Do NOT throw sticks directly into pool
- Do NOT let this product come in direct contact with pool surfaces or materials
- Initial Dosing: 16 oz (2 sticks) per 10,000 gallons of water
- Can be added to feeder, floater, or skimmer
- Keep available chlorine levels between 1-4 ppm
- Let water circulate for at least 4 hours before testing for available chlorine
- Routing Dosing: 16 oz (2 sticks) per 10,000 gallons of water weekly
- Adjust dosing to ensure your pool is keeping 1-4 ppm of available chlorine constantly
- Sunlight, rainfall, temperature, number of swimmers, and frequency of pool use affect the rate of chlorine residual loss so check the floater, feeder or skimmer often and refill as needed
*Due to hazardous materials shipping restrictions, this item is not eligible for shipping at this time if over 11 lbs.
Available for in-store pickup only if over 11 lbs.