BioGuard Lo N Slo
BioGuard Lo N Slo reduces pH and total alkalinity in pool water. This product is generally easier to use and store than liquid muriatic acid. Keeping your pool’s pH level balanced is not only important for swimmer comfort; it also helps keep your equipment and pool finish in good condition. Swimmers may return to the pool only 15 minutes after application. You can slowly and safely reduce pH and total alkalinity with Lo N Slo.
Balance your water to prevent problems. Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances. How important is pH really? Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- For lowering pH and total alkalinity
- Quick dissolving and easy to measure
- Safer to store, transport and handle than liquid muriatic acid
- Dosing: 1.5 lbs per 10,000 gallons of water
- Apply directly to water in deep end
- Keep pump and filter running
- Allow water to circulate for 2 hours and retest pH levels
- Repeat treatment as needed
- 2.5 lb | 8 lb
- Check out more pool cleaning products here