BioGuard Burnout 3 Shock
BioGuard Burnout 3 Shock is a high-powered chlorine shock that will quickly kill off any bacteria or other organic contaminants, restoring your pool water to clarity and health. Its quick-dissolving granular formula can be added directly to pool water without messy pre-dissolving, making application easy and hassle-free. It is designed specifically to work safely in vinyl and plaster pools without fear of bleaching, and is also compatible with chlorine and bromine sanitizers. Best of all, Burn Out 3 is made to the exacting standards BioGuard demands of all its products, allowing you to buy with confidence.
Destroying organic contaminants* from the environment and bathers is important. Shocking your pool water is a needed step for proper pool maintenance. Shocks or oxidizers chemically destroy organic contaminants, remove combined chlorine and help restore water clarity. This is the second step of the BioGuard TruBlue Promise Program.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your pool maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, when part of a routine it removes contaminants that cause cloudy water and helps keep the water crystal clear and sparkling.
- Quick dissolving granular chlorine shock
- Step 2 of the BioGuard 3-Step Program
- Suitable for vinyl and plaster pools
- Destroys organic contaminants
- Can be used with the 3-Step or Once-A-Week BioGuard Care System
- Dosing: 1 lb (diluted) per 20,000 gallons of water weekly
- Dissolve 1 lb bag in at least 3 gallons of water in plastic bucket
- Note: Do not add water to shock, add shock to water
- Stir with clean plastic or wooden spoon
- Pour evenly into deep end of pool when not in use
- Circulate with pump for 4-8 hours
- Reapply after heavy rain or heavy use
- 1 lb (453 g)
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
- Hazardous Materials Shipping restrictions apply
- Total shipment must be less than 66 lbs
- Inner containers must be less than 2.2 lbs
- In Store Pickup and Local Delivery do not have shipping restrictions
*such as perspiration, suntan lotions, hair sprays, body oils, urine, pet dander, and cosmetics.