BioGuard Oxysheen Shock
BioGuard Oxysheen Shock is a non-chlorine pool shock treatment. It will destroy contaminants such as perspiration, sun tan oils, and other impurities that can affect swimmer comfort. By destroying organic waste, this product can lower your sanitizer consumption, as well as brighten and clarify your pool water. This product dissolves rapidly and completely, so swimming can resume just 15 minutes after application. Restore sparkle and clarity to your pool water with Oxysheen.
Destroying organic contaminants* from the environment and bathers is important. Shocking your pool water is a needed step for proper pool maintenance. Shocks or oxidizers chemically destroy organic contaminants, remove combined chlorine and help restore water clarity. This is the second step of the BioGuard TruBlue Promise Program.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your pool maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, when part of a routine it removes contaminants that cause cloudy water and helps keep the water crystal clear and sparkling.
- Fast acting shock that destroys contaminants
- Non-chlorine shock oxidizer
- Ideal shock for indoor pools because of the low chemical odor
- Treat and swim in as soon as 15 minutes
- Can be used with the 3-Step or Once-A-Week BioGuard Care System
- Intial Dosing: 2 lbs per 10,000 gallons of water
- Regular Dosing: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water
- Apply treatment to deep end of pool with pump running
- 1 lb (453 g) | 7 lb (3.17 kg)
- 22841(12,24)BIO | 22846BIO
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
- Hazardous Materials Shipping restrictions apply
- Total shipment must be less than 66 lbs
- Inner containers must be less than 2.2 lbs
- In Store Pickup and Local Delivery do not have shipping restrictions
*such as perspiration, suntan lotions, hair sprays, body oils, urine, pet dander, and cosmetics.