BioGuard Balance Pak 100
BioGuard Balance Pak 100 is used to raise total alkalinity. Maintaining proper total alkalinity prevents pH from bouncing due to rain, bather load, and other chemical applications. Low alkalinity may also cause pool water to be corrosive to the metal and plastic with which it comes in contact. This product is proven to help prevent pool staining, plaster etching or liner wrinkling. The contents of Balance Pak 100 dissolve quickly when added directly to water. Proper alkalinity prevents pH from changing due to rain, bather load, and other chemical applications.
Balance your water to prevent problems. Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances. How important is pH really? Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- For raising total alkalinty
- Prevents pH change
- Prevents corrosion and vinyl liner wrinkling due to improper pH
- Dissolves quickly when added directly to water
- Dosing: 1.5 lbs per 10,000 gallons of water
- Apply directly to pool water with pump running
- 1.5 lbs of product will raise total alkalinity by 10 ppm
- Large treatments should be split into thirds
- Add each 1/3 treatment every 6 hours
- 5 lb | 12 lb | 25 lb
- Check out more pool cleaning products here