BioGuard Chem Out
BioGuard Chem Out eliminates chlorine, bromine, or hydrogen peroxide deposits in pool water. This product is intended to reduce swimming downtime due to high chlorine levels. It will not affect pH levels, so there will be no readjusting necessary after use of this product. Chem Out is also great for neutralizing chlorine or bromine when converting a pool to Soft Swim. In addition, it is sometimes necessary to lower chlorine or bromine levels when treating severe metal stains and when dealing with metal problems.
Protect and maintain your pool. From filter, tile and surface cleaners to pool cover cleaner and preservative – keep your pool environment new and inviting! Having a regular cleaning schedule will help to keep you on track and increase the lifetime of your pool and pool equipment. Does cleaning my filter really make that much of a difference? Yes! Having a clean filter makes a significant impact on the quality of your pool’s water. A clean filter allows for proper filtration which is essential to achieving and maintaining safe, crystal clear water.
- Eliminates excessive chlorine, bromine or hydrogen peroxide residual
- Dissolves instantly
- Reduces pool downtime
- Can be used to convert pools to the SoftSwim (chlorine-free) system
- Dosing: 2 fl oz to neutralize 3 ppm chlorine in 5,000 gallons water
- Allow 8-12 hours for superchlorination treatment to oxidize water
- Measure free chlorine levels in water
- Add Chem Out to achieve desired chlorine neutralization
- Measure free chlorine in water
- Free chlorine should be beneath 4 ppm
- 2 lbs (907 g)
- Check out more pool cleaning products here