BioGuard Scale Inhibitor
BioGuard Scale Inhibitor prevents scale build-up from high calcium levels. It also prevents stains caused by iron, copper and manganese. This product has recently been reformulated and is four times more effective than it was previously. Regular use of this new concentrated formula prevents scale build-up on pool surfaces, piping, filtration, and heating elements. This product will not affect pH. Scale Inhibitor will continue working 3-4 weeks after application.
Balance your water to prevent problems. Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances. How important is pH really? Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- Protects pool equipment from scale build-up and metal stain
- Prevents and removes metal stain and scale on pool surfaces
- Prevents cloudy water due to high calcium level
- For chlorine and bromine treated pools
- Initial Dosing: 1 qt. per 10,000 gallons water
- Pour directly into pool
- Leave pump running for 24-48 hours
- Routing Dosing: 16 fl oz. per 10,000 gallons water monthly
- Routing dosing for pools in areas with excessive hard water or metals
- 1 Quart (946 mL)
- Check out more pool cleaning products here