BioGuard Balance Pak 200
BioGuard Balance Pak 200 raises pH in pool water. Keeping your pool’s pH level balanced helps prevent equipment corrosion, etching of plaster, and wrinkling of liners caused by low pH. It is also important to swimmer comfort as it prevents eye irritation due to low pH. In addition, many algaecides require the pH to be balanced in order to work properly. Keep your pool in proper balance with BioGuard Balance Pak 200.
Balance your water to prevent problems. Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances. How important is pH really? Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- For raising pH level
- Protects pool equipment from corrosion, plaster etching and wrinkling of liners
- Prevents eye irritation due to low pH
- Dosing: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water
- Apply to directly to pool water
- Dose product in deep end of pool
- Allow water to circulate for 2-3 hours
- Recheck pH and repeat dosage as needed
- 2 lb (907 g) | 6 lb (2.72 kg)
- 23362BIO | 23356BIO
- Check out more pool cleaning products here