BioGuard Algae All 60 Algaecide
BioGuard Algae All 60 Algaecide is a highly effective algae preventative. It is recommended by the manufacturer for use with pools with attached spas or jetted returns. This product treats stubborn algae growths in chlorine or bromine pools. It is formulated to be non-foaming and non-staining. This product is effective on all types of algae and works in all pH ranges. Algae All 60 will not affect pH level. Algae All 60 is formulated to complement most swimming pool sanitizers and can be used in pool with attached spas, waterfalls or decorative fountains.
Prevent algae before it becomes an issue. The addition of algicide is needed for proper pool maintenance. Sanitizers or shock/oxidizers alone may not keep algae at bay and this step is needed to keep your pool completely clear of any growth. This is the third part of the BioGuard 3-Step Pool Care System. Do all algicides kill algae? Not all algicides are alike, only algicides that have been approved by the EPA for killing algae actually perform. All BioGuard products have been thoroughly reviewed and proven effective. Various kinds of algae may require different treatments to ensure they are eliminated.
- Step 3 of the BioGuard TruBlue Promise Program
- Excellent for use with pools with attached spas or fountains
- Works in chlorinated or brominated pools
- Prevents all types of algae
- Can be used with pools that have an attached spa or fountain
- Initial Dosing: 6-11 fl oz. per 10,000 gallons of water
- Regular Dosing: 2-4 fl oz. per 10,000 gallons of water every 5-7 days
- Brush and vacuum pools with algae before dosing
- Wait at least 15 minutes before entering pool after treatmnet
- 1 qt (946 mL)
- Check out more pool cleaning products here