BioGuard Smart Shock
BioGuard Smart Shock is a multi-functional product that shocks, oxidizes, buffers, and clarifies pool water. It kills and prevents bacteria growth. This product has unique blue algae-fighting crystals that kill unsightly algae. There is no need to mix or pre-dissolve, just add it directly to your pool water. This product has also been proven to improve filter efficiency. Start swimming in as little as 15 minutes after application. Keep your pool water sparkling clear and brilliant looking with Smart Shock.
Destroying organic contaminants* from the environment and bathers is important. Shocking your pool water is a needed step for proper pool maintenance. Shocks or oxidizers chemically destroy organic contaminants, remove combined chlorine and help restore water clarity. This is the second step of the BioGuard 3-Step Program.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your pool maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, when part of a routine it removes contaminants that cause cloudy water and helps keep the water crystal clear and sparkling.
- Step 2 of the BioGuard 3-Step Program
- BioGuard’s best to shock, oxidize, buffer and clarify your water
- Contains blue algae killing crystals
- Treat and swim in as soon as 15 minutes
- Can be used with the 3-Step or Once-A-Week BioGuard Care System
- Ingredients: Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione: 63.05%, Copper Citrate: .73%, Other Ingredients: 36.22%; Available Chlorine: 39%
- 1 lb (453 g) | 2 lb (906 g)
- 22947(12,24)BIO | 22948BIO
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
- 1 lb per 12,000 gallons of water weekly
- Light Algae Treatment: 1 lb per 12,000 gallons of water near algae
- Do NOT pre-dissolve or dilute this product before dosing
- Broadcast directly into pool deep end with pump running
- Brush any undissolved product off of pool surfaces
- Let pump run 4-8 hours after treatment
- Wait at least 15 minutes after treatment to enter pool
*such as perspiration, suntan lotions, hair sprays, body oils, urine, pet dander, and cosmetics.
*Due to hazardous material shipping restrictions, some chemicals are only available for in-store pickup.