BioGuard Optimizer helps the BioGuard brominating, chlorinating, biguanide or salt programs work more efficiently. It buffers and helps keep the water balanced. In addition to creating soft and soothing water, this product is proven to improve water clarity. It also softens water to skin and eyes. BioGuard Optimizer is stable in pool water and is not degraded by sunlight.
Prevent algae before it becomes an issue. The addition of algicide is needed for proper pool maintenance. Sanitizers or shock/oxidizers alone may not keep algae at bay and this step is needed to keep your pool completely clear of any growth. This is the third part of the BioGuard 3-Step Pool Care System. Do all algicides kill algae? Not all algicides are alike, only algicides that have been approved by the EPA for killing algae actually perform. All BioGuard products have been thoroughly reviewed and proven effective. Various kinds of algae may require different treatments to ensure they are eliminated.
- Can be used with the BioGuard 3-Step Program
- Enhanced water quality, and softens water
- Works with most sanitizers: chlorine, bromine, biguanide and salt
- Reduces cloudiness in water
- Buffers and helps keep water balanced
- 20 lb
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
Dosing & Directions
- Before adding Optimizer, bring a sample of pool water to Ultra Modern for testing
- Backwash and clean filter before adding this product
- Initial Dosing: 15 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water
- Slowly add Optimizer into your pool skimmer with pump and circulation on
- Allow pool water to circulate for 4-8 hours after application
- Routing Dosing: Bring a water sample to Ultra Modern for testing
- Water test report will instruct on amount of Optimizer to add
*Due to hazardous material shipping restrictions, some chemicals are only available for in-store pickup.