Poolife TurboShock is a calcium hypochlorite shock used to combat algae and bacteria growth. This fast dissolving shock keeps pool water clean and clear with less work. The strongest Cal Hypo shock product in the industry! Dissolves quickly and completely to combat algae and bacteria and keep pool water sparkling clean and clear with less work.
Destroying organic contaminants* from the environment and bathers is important. Shocking your pool water is a needed step for proper pool maintenance. Shocks or oxidizers chemically destroy organic contaminants, remove combined chlorine and help restore water clarity. Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your pool maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, when part of a routine it removes contaminants that cause cloudy water and helps keep the water crystal clear and sparkling.
- Quick-dissolving granular chlorine shock
- Safe for use in all pool types
- Restores sparkle and clarity to pool water
- No need to pre-dissolve
- Ingredients: Calcium Hypochlorite: 78%, Other Ingredients: 22%
- 1 lb
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
- Weekly: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water to provide 5-10 ppm available chlorine
- NEVER add water to this product,
- ALWAYS add product to large quantities of water to fully dissolve
- Broadcast this product evenly over the deep end of pool when not in use
- Circulate with pump for 6-8 hours
- Do NOT enter pool until the free chlorine residual has dropped to 4 ppm or less
*such as perspiration, suntan lotions, hair sprays, body oils, urine, pet dander, and cosmetics.