BioGuard 5 Way Test Strips
BioGuard 5 Way Test Strips show total bromine, free chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, and total hardness levels in pools and spas. These test strips work quickly and easily with just a single dip test. The results shown will be quick and accurate. Experts recommend testing pool water weekly for optimum sanitizer, pH, total alkalinity and total hardness levels. Testing the water is an important part of routine swimming pool & spa maintenance. By testing pool and spas at the same time of day and before adding other chemicals, it is possible to detect changes and prevent problems.
Take care of your pool all year long. Off season products are designed to care for your pool during the months when your pool is not being used. Why go through the hassle of closing your pool? Closing your pool makes maintenance easy during the off months and keeps things under control until you are ready to open it. Closing your pool properly means an easier spring opening that can help save effort, time and money!
- Tests for bromine, free chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, and total hardness
- Work quickly and easily
- Quick and accurate results
- Water should be tested weekly
- Chemical color chart on bottle for easy comparison
- Works with pools and spas
- Dip entire strip into water and remove immediately
- Hold Strip level for 15 seconds (do not shake excess water from strip)
- Compare Total Bromine, Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity pads, and Total Hardness (in that order) to color chart on label
- 50 Strips
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
*Due to hazardous material shipping restrictions, some chemicals are only available for in-store pickup.