BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100
BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 (1 gal) prevents the flood of free chlorine due to sunlight. This quick-dissolving formula is easier to apply than granular stabilizer. Protecting your chlorine with this product reduces chlorine consumption and maintenance costs.
Balance your water to prevent problems. Keeping the right water balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances. How important is pH really? Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- Easy to apply, quick dissolving liquid
- Prevents free chlorine residual loss due to sunlight
- Improves efficiency of chlorine generators
- Dosing: 1 gallon raises CYA levels by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons of water
- Apply dose directly to water or through skimmer
- Brush pool surfaces to rapidly disperse product
- Keep water circulating during treatment
- 1 gal (128 fl oz) 3.78 L
- Check out more pool cleaning products here
*Due to hazardous material shipping restrictions, some chemicals are only available for in-store pickup.