Decoding the Safety Cover
Safety covers are an essential accessory for the backyard swimming pool. In this article, we’re decoding the safety cover to help you choose which one is right for you.
Not only do safety covers keep debris from falling into your pool during the winter months, but safety covers add a layer of security.
How? It’s in the form of a safety barrier. They help keep children, pets and outdoor animals safe. Plus, safety covers make spring clean-up easier.
You can choose from several styles of safety covers to suit your needs. Your first step is deciding which cover is right for you. If you want help, you’ll find our experienced staff can guide you through the choices.
There are two basic styles of covers – the solid cover and the mesh cover:
Our solid covers are full of great features:
- Blocks 100% of sunlight.
- Faster draining! Its unique material “bounces back,” so water quickly finds mesh drainage panels!
- Exclusive computer-aided design ensures a perfect, custom fit for any shape or size pool.
- Backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty.
- Environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable.
- 33% lighter than typical solid vinyl cover material!
- Stays tight and beautiful year after year, in any weather!
- Available with or without mesh drainage panels. Cover without drainage panels blocks 100% of sunlight and is sold with an automatic pump, which must be used at all times to meet ASTM safety cover standards.
Plus, they are the only solid safety pool cover that:
- Is environmentally friendly because its 100% ultra-strong polypropylene material (0% vinyl) is 100% recyclable.
- Bounces back better and drains super fast. No more ugly pockets of water and debris that is found with typical solid vinyl covers.
- Requires no pumping, scrubbing or heavy maintenance like solid waterbag covers. And it’s much lighter in weight than typical solid vinyl covers, so putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap!
- Fits any pool or spa perfectly, from a simple square to a complex installation with a custom cover.
- Blends beautifully into any backyard décor. It’s available in your choice of green, blue or tan.
Mesh covers are manufactured of ultra-strong, super dense mesh that blocks virtually all sunlight but still lets rain and melting snow easily drain through.
It’s the perfect choice for pool owners who want less light and debris in their pools, but still want the one-of-a-kind protection!
Now that you know how to decode the safety cover, stop by one of our three locations and let us help you with your safety cover needs!