The Innovative Squat Workout
Ready for a great workout? Sometimes the best way to get in a workout is with something you already have on hand.
You may have tried canned food, soda bottles, and pasta boxes, but we bet you haven’t tried this item you already have on hand.
Check out this guide to a most innovative workout – we know you’ll love it.
This mini-workout is not only fun, but it’s a fast workout that brings fast results. If you’re struggling with your exercise routine, give these a try!
When you do this workout, you’ll work your gluteus maximus, quadriceps and lower back muscles as you sling a bag of pellet fuel over your shoulder and then lower into a body-changing squat.
The next time, you’re grilling outside, you can workout while your healthy meal is on your Traeger grill. You’ll multi-task like a pro while getting a cardio workout that also firms your lower body.
The Squat Workout
Grab a 20 lb. bag of Traeger pellets. (You can also use any heavy bag of charcoal.)
- Plant your feet firmly on the ground, shoulder width apart.
- Swing the charcoal onto your shoulders, gripping an edge of the bag with each hand (the bag is behind your neck).
- Point your elbows toward the ground.
- Pull your shoulder blades together and relax your shoulders.
- Keep your chest up and back straight throughout.
- Push your bottom behind you and press your weight into your feet to start the squat.
- Bend your knees, making sure to keep them behind the toes.
- Squat as if you were sitting in a chair as low as possible.
- Hold for five seconds.
- Press through your heels and stand back up.
- Do 10-15 squats per set. Three sets is a good goal, but be sure to rest a minute in-between sets.
As a variation, you can lift the bag of charcoal onto your shoulders and walk steps. This is also a great exercise!
Final Thoughts on Our Innovative Squat Workout
Make exercise a regular habit, and you’ll soon be feeling great every day. Squats are a terrific way to get strong and stay that way! As with any exercise, please check with a doctor before starting.
Source Info: Traeger Grills