What is the Best Massage Option?
When you dream of a relaxing day, a massage is never far away.
Did you know that one of the best parts of owning a hot tub is having a massage available to you right at home and any time you want? You don’t have to pay for a massage. You don’t have to wait for an appointment. All you have to do is step out the back door.
In this article, we look at what is the best massage option when considering a new hot tub purchase.
You want a spa with multiple jets as well as different types of jets focusing on different body parts. Think soothing massage as well as deep tissue massage.
What Makes the Best Massage?
The first thing you want to look for is how controlled and customizable the jets are. Powerful hydrotherapy penetrates deep into your muscle. The better the jets, the better the massage.
What if you want a softer, more soothing massage? You want a spa that also allows for this.
You need versatile jets and precise controls to choose your massage options! Here’s what to look for:
- Jets with different diameters. Water pressure is a function of the diameter of the aperture it flows through. Jet openings of different diameters (not just a variety of trim sizes) creates a varied massage to relax you.
- A powerful pump that provides enough pressure for a firm massage. Hot tub jets need to provide enough force to penetrate deep into the muscle.
- Jets you can move and aim to better target your problem areas. You want to be able to customize your hot tub massage to address your specific aches and problem areas. When you have intuitive hot tub controls and can aim the massage jets exactly as you need them, you experience the full massage benefit.
- Different types of jet actions for a more complete massage. Just as our bodies are complex, you want your hot tub massage to be able to address different needs. Innovative jets offer more than just direct force, and hot tubs that are designed for ultimate hydrotherapy feature a variety of jets to perform different actions. For example, the Moto-MassageⓇ DX jets, which are exclusive to the HighlifeⓇ Collection from Hot SpringⓇ Spas, offer powerful dual water streams that rotate or sweep up and down the back, targeting a large area. This unique massage experience is just the thing to ease end-of-day aches or to help you to relax.
Don’t Leave Out This Important Massage
Some hot tubs may leave your feet, arms, and hands out of the massage. The best massage hot tub has jets to target your whole body for a neck-to-toe massage.
- Footwell jets, such as those found on the Limelight® Collection from Hot Spring® spas, can provide a great massage for people on their feet all day. A strong rush of water across the soles of the feet can ease tired muscles, along with a relaxing stream of bubbles between the toes.
- If you spend your days in the office, you may be interested in hot tubs like the Limelight® Collection Prism® spa or the Highlife® Collection Envoy® spa, which have jets built directly into the armrest. It may seem like a small detail, but hovering your hands over a warm jet of water, feeling it pass between your fingers, is an incredible sensation after a day spent typing and piloting a mouse.
- The number of seats and the seating positions can also be important for getting the best hot tub massage. Being able to move around and experience the diverse jet actions allows you to target all of your problem areas. In this way, you take advantage of the wide-ranging benefits of hot tub therapy.
Finally, one of the most important things for the best hot tub massage is that it’s available whenever you want and that you use it often. This is your own backyard.
Choose a high quality, reliable spa from a name brand like Caldera Spas and Hot Spring Spas from Ultra Modern. When your spa carries this name, you know you’re getting quality craftsmanship and incredible support.
Ready to look for a new spa? Contact us today!