How to Lose Weight in an Endless Pool
The holidays are upon us. Temptation is around every corner. So, how can you balance a few extra sweets with the weight loss you’ve been working so hard on?
Lets look at how to lose weight in an Endless Pool.You already know that swimming in a backyard pool is relaxing, and you know that swimming is great exercise. But, it is hard to swim during the winter in Kansas when it’s so cold.
Then, enters the Endless Pool. This is like having your own private fitness gym right in your backyard, and you can use it year-round.
Swimming provides an exceptional fat-burning workout. It’s easy on your joints, and nearly everyone can do it. Plus, in an Endless Pool, you can do much more than swim! Here’s how.
Steps to Weight Loss in the Endless Pool
- Make a goal to swim every day. (Don’t forget to check with your doctor first.)
- Put your Endless Pool in an convenient location to your backdoor. This will encourage you to workout more.
- Alternate your workouts so you don’t get bored.
- Swim against the current.
- Run or walk on the underwater treadmill.
- Utilize the Endless Pools accessories and use a few of the water workouts from Endless Pools. They focus on your core, upper body, and the lower body.
According to Healthline, “a 150-pound person burns roughly 400 calories during an hour-long swim at a moderate pace and 700 at a vigorous one.”
Those are incredible statistics that are compelling reasons to get out there and swim.
Once you start an exercise routine, give it a good chance. Repetition is key to creating a habit of exercise. This way, you’ll want to do it even when all those holiday goodies are so tempting.
Interested in an Endless Pool? Contact us today!